My First Concept in Inkscape

Spammy

Take time to fix the stripes, a team wouldn't use stripes that don't even connect at the top of the shoulder, so don't post it. Also, the version 4 stripes are a terrible downgrade to your previous style of stripes.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

ok I hear you guys and yea i too now that i realize it dont think they would want to look like USC

:huh: In English please.

As far as the concept goes I think your versions 1-3 are better. And if you haven't learned the ropes in inkscape yet it's still OK to work with GIMP (that's what I use).

PS: Youre lucky you weren't banned for that Rockey deal, don't do it again.

~?~

ok I hear you guys and yea i too now that i realize it dont think they would want to look like USC

:huh: In English please.

As far as the concept goes I think your versions 1-3 are better. And if you haven't learned the ropes in inkscape yet it's still OK to work with GIMP (that's what I use).

PS: Youre lucky you weren't banned for that Rockey deal, don't do it again.

It was really stupid to do that. Especially since your concepts were terrible compared to the logo. I'm not sure what you were thinking.

Can we please all forget about that?? I already fell ashamed enough also if you want me to leave CCSLC for that i will.. and i have a question TC do you know where i can get better sleeve stripe designs???

Ok here I just decided to take stripe off...stanford.png

Its kinda simple but hey I think it looks good..

I want to add stripes but I cant get the nodes right, so a little help would be nice

Can we please all forget about that?? I already fell ashamed enough also if you want me to leave CCSLC for that i will.. and i have a question TC do you know where i can get better sleeve stripe designs???

There is no way to get better stripe designs unless you make them yourself. Take your time with the nodes and create extra nodes to make it just right. That's what I do. TAKE YOUR TIME, none of this "I messed around for 30 minutes, I think it looks good, C&C plz".You need to practice, I would like to see you take the time to make good stripes that look like those in your first design, instead of taking the easy way out and just recoloring a template and adding numbers. I also see some bad striping on the pants. All of this stuff takes time, you can't expect your first try to look clean. That's all I have to say.

EDIT- Oh, and do I want you to leave? That decision is up to you.

That's nice it does need stripes but I use GIMP so I can't help you.

Hey I have Gimp too and do you go on the Gimptalk.org Forum??

Nope, never heard of it, I use the "Play-With-It-Untill-You-Figure-It-Out" method (way more fun) I do have a book called "learn Gimp in 24 hours" it taught me to use the Bezier tool (very useful here).

EDIT: what TC said- practice

Way to go with your captial I.

~?~

I smell something in the air here do you TC?

Gecha' popcorn ready!

I have no idea what you mean, because the link doesn't work. But I expect that it was a link to Mr. Beastly's little outburst? In that case, my popcorn is already ready.

Gecha' popcorn ready!

I have no idea what you mean, because the link doesn't work. But I expect that it was a link to Mr. Beastly's little outburst? In that case, my popcorn is already ready.

It works for me, but yea that's what it is (what a night).

crumch munch crunch crunch slirrrrrrrp

~?~

Ok here I just decided to take stripe off...stanford.png

Its kinda simple but hey I think it looks good..

I want to add stripes but I cant get the nodes right, so a little help would be nice

That's the solution! Can't get the stripes to look good, take them off all together! Now you have a colored in template with some letters and numbers! Genius!

Gecha' popcorn ready!

It works for me, but yea that's what it is (what a night).

crumch munch crunch crunch slirrrrrrrp

I've also had my popcorn ready.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived