GoDawgs08 Concept Thread

GoDawgs08

Colts would be challenging. Oh btw concerning that... I saw a clip on NFL films...Im thinking around 2004, and there was a red and white Colts jersey in the stands. It was the same template, except instead of blue...red. Very Very odd, but I swear i saw it. But I guess....ill leave red out of my concept..haha

temp.png

Colts would be challenging. Oh btw concerning that... I saw a clip on NFL films...Im thinking around 2004, and there was a red and white Colts jersey in the stands. It was the same template, except instead of blue...red. Very Very odd, but I swear i saw it. But I guess....ill leave red out of my concept..haha

Weird. . . Maybe someone was confused about which Manning played for the Colts and decided to wear an Ole Miss alt jersey to the game?

Weird. . . Maybe someone was confused about which Manning played for the Colts and decided to wear an Ole Miss alt jersey to the game?

They do use the almost exact same template so I'm guessing you're right.

Falcons is an improvement I think. You might have messed up the arms striping perspective on the WR template but I see what you are trying to do. I like how the arm design complements the pants design. That is my favorite part. Black numbers on the away was an interesting choice, I actually like it, but there is no way they can wear white jerseys/black pants, it's just too much dark. I like the way the red jersey looks with the black pants, though. Kind of a unique look. So far this series is going well, keep it up.

Your Falcon's Set is awesome, I really like it, on the WR template you dont have to rotate the numbers, because the sleeve is upright, just trying to help there but I think it looks really good.

I would like to see the Chargers!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Your Falcon's Set is awesome, I really like it, on the WR template you dont have to rotate the numbers, because the sleeve is upright, just trying to help there but I think it looks really good.

I would like to see the Chargers!

good call man, im really loving using these templates over the same old full sheet!!

temp.png

Arizona Cardinals: The overall style isnt very different... I just tweaked the sleeve style a bit and added blue and gold to the mix. Biggest focus here was color...becuase I think this new color combo REALLY POPS. I did use the yoke on the away jersey to keep the red in balance. There is nothing implied on the side of the jerseys, and I used a little box to show the new pants design. Also, the Cardinal on the helmet has blue instead of black...just in case you overlook that.

Cardinals.png

temp.png

Indianapolis Colts: Tried hard not to crash one of the best uniforms in sports...I went back to a dark facemask...new jersey style with the horseshoe style on the collar...added some blue pants, and brought sock stripes back into the picture.

Colts.png

temp.png

Cardinals: Don't like it sorry. All of the primary colors used in this color scheme really doesn't look that great to me, I prefer black and red, but overall I think the piping and the jersey/pants together all look like a jumbled mess.

Colts: Nice update! The collar is a really good idea. I really like everything about this, especially the updated facemask, and the wordmark doesn't look too bad. The one thing that has always bothered me about them is that I think they should have striping on the helmet that matches the pants, so that would be my only suggestion.

I Find myself disagreeing with elliott on the Cardnals issue, as many times as I've seen this scheme done yours is the best presentation of the idea, I'd like to see the state flag incorperated on the design.

This is post no two hundred and fifty for mwa!

~?~

Cardinals: I actually really like it, It may be a little cluttered but I like the new Color Scheme, and it is soooo much better than the last couple Cardinal Concepts Ive seen (Most have the Flag on the Helmet or something).

Colts: Amazing Job!, I love seeing unique collars, I dont know why but I do, like take my Alabama concepts I always put a Houndstooth Trim on them after thier 06 Jerseys. Thats the best part about FSU's jerseys too.

Back to this, I think you shoud do like Elliot said and make the Helmet Stripes match the pants, and you get a A+ for this. Nice Work Can't Wait for the Chargers.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

i think the cardinals is a great improvement. Not sure i like the colts shoulder stripes moving down. I also like them in grey facemasks better. Colts are a toughy to do though so i give you credit for that...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Atlanta: It's an improvement. I don't like the yoke, but that's a personal thing that I'll never get over. Solid set.

Arizona: I don't think this one is working very well. Those colors have the potential to be good together, but slapping them on the current Cards template makes it look like paint-by-numbers to me. I'd prefer an original look, because I think you could work the colors in better. Also, I'm still waiting on Cardinals concepts that do away with the white helmet. I think that logo would look sweet on a red helmet.

Colts: Solid. Nothing special, but solid. I like the Colts over-the-shoulder stripes, but yours are working just fine. I do like the collar pattern and the blue pants.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I like the Cardinals design, but I'm not sure about the blue. I like the red/black combo they have now, and also the navy jersey may be too much, I'm not sure on that.

I love the Colts set. I like that you added the blue facemask, I have never been a fan of the grey masks. I also like the blue pants. I think the Colts would look nice in their current sets if they added a blue pant option. A great job.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived