Broncos Name New Head Coach

Cujo

Mother:censored:ers. I wonder if he has as much success as all our previous coordinators have had coaching. I like Josh but who is he replaced by? Either way sorry Josh, but I wish you no luck(Mainly because you are going to the Broncos). Alright I wish you luck but that's a tough spot for you to go into (pressure-wise, cause they have talent) at that age especially. Thanks for your time here and this will be exciting to watch.

Why hire a coach before hiring a GM? Why hire a Belichick assistant? Because that worked so well with Weis, Crennel, and Mangini?

Other than those questions - great move! Just would hate to see Cutler wasted on a rebuild.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019Β 

facebook

Why hire a coach before hiring a GM? Why hire a Belichick assistant? Because that worked so well with Weis, Crennel, and Mangini?

Other than those questions - great move! Just would hate to see Cutler wasted on a rebuild.

Do some research, pal. Also, comparing Weis to Crennel and Magnini's coaching job's is like comparing Tuesday's to ice cream.

As for the hiring, not surprising. He was penned for a head coaching job last off-season, it was only a matter of time.

Former 49ers head coach Mike Nolan is expected to be named the Broncos' new defensive coordinator.

No word yet on if the suit and tie will be coming with him to Denver.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived