New York Mets Concept

patsox

MetsConcept.png

With the Mets moving into a retro style ballpark, i think it would be appropriate if they started dawning some more conservative/traditional uniforms. To start things off, I got rid of all of the black elements. Second, since citi field has a darker, less vibrant exterior than Shea did I decided to darken up the blue and orange a little bit. To go along with the retro theme, I also made the home uniforms a creamish color like the Giants use. I went with sleeveless tops because it seems like no one can agree on whether the Mets are belong in pinstripes or with plain white uniforms. I decided to go with neither of the above. I like how the sleevelesses look. I went without names for the sake of retro, too but that can be changed. I'm not dead set on that. The blue alternates exist because the Mets LOVE alternates and I can't imagine them without any.

C&C if you want.

UPDATE

Here's another version. I thought about LMU's suggestion to add orange, but instead of replacing the orange piping with blue piping I added it alongside the blue piping. I I scrapped the placket piping because if it followed the look on the sleeves, it would have been too thick IMO. I think what I did helps reduce the blue dominance. I'm not 100% sure I like these, so think of them as another option for now rather than a replacement.

MetsConceptv2.png

UPDATE

Here's another version. I thought about LMU's suggestion to add orange, but instead of replacing the orange piping with blue piping I added it alongside the blue piping. I I scrapped the placket piping because if it followed the look on the sleeves, it would have been too thick IMO. I think what I did helps reduce the blue dominance. I'm not 100% sure I like these, so think of them as another option for now rather than a replacement.

MetsConceptv2.png

Archived