Congrats Pantone!

swisherHOU

I certainly AM on Cloud 9 right now...I can't believe it. After 40 years of following this team - through so many horrific seasons - it's redemption time.

Congrats to the Eagles for coming back (and practically giving me an ulcer)...they didn't give up. For some reason, the Cardinals weren't to be denied today.

For how bad the Cards looked in late November-early December, it's amazing to see how they've come back.

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Please let your buddies at the ASFN forum know that we are particularly happy that The Cardinals lost the Super Bowl because of them. They are the most pompous and ill-informed football fans on the internet. Plus, they did not heed the curse of Vomit Boy. That is why the Cardinals lost and they could have done something about it. If only they had listened.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I certainly AM on Cloud 9 right now...I can't believe it. After 40 years of following this team - through so many horrific seasons - it's redemption time.

Congrats to the Eagles for coming back (and practically giving me an ulcer)...they didn't give up. For some reason, the Cardinals weren't to be denied today.

For how bad the Cards looked in late November-early December, it's amazing to see how they've come back.

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Please let your buddies at the ASFN forum know that we are particularly happy that The Cardinals lost the Super Bowl because of them. They are the most pompous and ill-informed football fans on the internet. Plus, they did not heed the curse of Vomit Boy. That is why the Cardinals lost and they could have done something about it. If only they had listened.

pancakebunny.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

pancakebunny.jpg

yeah agreed

Pantone is part of a group of Cardinal fans at ASFN who think their stuff don't stink. They think that they are the only people on earth who are allowed to be Cardinal fans because they endured through all that skank that the Cardinals put on the field for so long. They trashed people who tried to enjoy the ride and called them bandwagoners and told everybody that they didn't want them as fans of the Cardinals. That it was just the ASFNers team now.

Then Vomit Boy came in and stopped them on the head with "The Curse". It was a lovely thing.

Pantone is part of a group of Cardinal fans at ASFN who think their stuff don't stink. They think that they are the only people on earth who are allowed to be Cardinal fans because they endured through all that skank that the Cardinals put on the field for so long. They trashed people who tried to enjoy the ride and called them bandwagoners and told everybody that they didn't want them as fans of the Cardinals. That it was just the ASFNers team now.

Then Vomit Boy came in and stopped them on the head with "The Curse". It was a lovely thing.

Not Really.

Unless Leitch of Deadspin fame is involved, their group can't be the worst. :P

Although I'm sure I could find an equally annoying and self-entitled group of Steelers fans online if I looked.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"Vomit Boy"? Don't make me laugh.

Talk about your clueless idiots...I can't wait to post this stuff over there...

Are you the same Roscoe from the old nfl-fans?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived