Altanta Thrashers

habsfan1

Giving them a more decent look...

I don't think so. These are very, very bland. Since it doesn't have a bright color in yellow or light blue, it just lacks pop. That, combined with a boring striping pattern that barely fills in any of the navy monotony, doesn't do it for me. Sorry.

This sweater needs some work. First it needs some lighter colors in the striping, it is too dark as it is. I also think the striping needs to be changed, it is very plain. Also the red blocks on the bottom of the sleeves would not be seen on a body, they look like they would be under the armpits all the time. I think if you make a few changes you are on the right track.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I think on both jerseys if you changed the maroon to light blue, they would look better. Leave the waste striping maroon, but the rest make light blue. That would certainly give it pop.

Disagree, light blue is already unneeded, and the navy against maroon looks much classier, IMO. The update reminds me of the original dark sweater, obviously, and I think that's a good thing, it gets rid of the jagged striping on the ends and really looks nice. Good update.

Archived