The Baby Gets His Bottle

NJTank

Well Terrell Owens got hsi way he is going to Philly the Ravens aggreed to trade him to the Eagles. This is trully sad, now more people will act like a total jackass and get their way.

The Ravens shoudl have played hardball or trade him to Arizona where he would have really suffered.

I reall hate T.O. getting his way. :cursing::mad:

Jerks like this give sports a real bad name, and for his stupid comments comparing himself to Rosa Parks he should never be taken seriously again.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

i'm pleased by this cause now the bengals don't have to play him twice a year, I don't like however how he complained and complained until he got his way. I have a feeling the Eagles don't even want him. What a jerk

notice signature

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The Eagles DO want him, Mac. They were an important part of the negotiations between Philly and San Francisco. In fact, they had agreed to a deal with Terrell Owens before he was traded to Baltimore.

Personally, I'm glad he got to go to Philly. The 49ers should've respected his input to begin with.

IUe6Hvh.png

Eagles suck. This proves their suckness. They will suck with him.

Terrell "I'll suck yo' ----, for a trade" Owens, will hurt the Eagles, not help. And i am pleased about that.

Go Giants.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Terrell "I'll suck yo' ----, for a trade" Owens, will hurt the Eagles, not help. And i am pleased about that.

Go Giants.

So which team sucks more to a Giants fan....Eagles or Cowboys?

I'm a Texans fan so of course the Cowboys suck more...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Go Giants.

How are you so sure about this? I guess in your mind any New York team will do better than any other team, huh?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Go Giants.

How are you so sure about this? I guess in your mind any New York team will do better than any other team, huh?

This coming from Mr. Boston Rules, Yankees Suck...... ok, i'll listen to your unbiased opinion when you grow up and have one...

And i think the Giants are gonna be aboust the same as last year, with the Cowboys, in all likelyhood, winning the division.

sB9ijEj.png

Go Giants.

Are you a betting man? I'd like to take a bet on this... just for fun. Good natured fun. The Eagles are a team I really like, for no particular reason for the past 15 years. McNabb is the MAN, and throwing to TO, this team will be incredible!

i bet the best the Giants every time they play. You want any points? Or will you go straight up?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Go Giants.

This coming from Mr. Boston Rules, Yankees Suck...... ok, i'll listen to your unbiased opinion when you grow up and have one...

And i think the Giants are gonna be aboust the same as last year, with the Cowboys, in all likelyhood, winning the division.

That's the difference between you and I. I can recognize different teams and their contributions without being a "die hard fan" of those teams. Maybe if you were paying attention in the past you would have saw me post that I'm not a true Celtics fan, I'm just a fan of what they've done for the NBA and what they stand for. I don't have to rush into every NBA conversation and say, Celtics this and Celtics that. That's a lot more than you can say with your "Yankees kick everyone's ass" behavior.

And as for having an opinion, I do have one and here it is.............you're an ass! Why don't you go back to school and brush up on your grammar and people skills?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I hope he falls on his face, and when the Eagle play the Rvaens I hope he tries to ctahc a pass across the middle of the field and is laid out by Ray Lewis. If I was Lewis I would want to flatten him.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Go Giants.

That's the difference between you and I. I can recognize different teams and their contributions without being a "die hard fan" of those teams. Maybe if you were paying attention in the past you would have saw me post that I'm not a true Celtics fan, I'm just a fan of what they've done for the NBA and what they stand for. I don't have to rush into every NBA conversation and say, Celtics this and Celtics that. That's a lot more than you can say with your "Yankees kick everyone's ass" behavior.

And as for having an opinion, I do have one and here it is.............you're an ass! Why don't you go back to school and brush up on your grammar and people skills?

I have people skills BS (an appropriate name, by the way), and them skills are telling me to stay away from your deranged, lying, schizophrenic, hypocritical ass!

Have fun trying to convince people your not an mod edit a**hole mod edit ... it's working out well for you so far...

watch the language

sB9ijEj.png

Go Giants.

I have people skills BS (an appropriate name, by the way), and them skills are telling me to stay away from your deranged, lying, schizophrenic, hypocritical ass!

Have fun trying to convince people your not an mod edit a**hole mod edit ... it's working out well for you so far...

watch the language

That's great news to me. I'm sick of reading "f this and f that" from your deranged mouth. Why don't you PM me and tell me what you really think of me. I don't have to convince anybody here of anything. I'm quite happy with who I am.

It sure looks like your people skills are getting you a lot of props on this board! :rolleyes:

Have fun!

Retired Number's To Come

Archived