Some More Concepts and yes 1 of them is an Adidas Concept

theflakeband

The one thing I would change is the numbers on the Eastern Michigan uniforms. They look ridiculous.

I disagree. I think they fit the helmet logo and the general feel of the set. Eastern is not one of those sacred schools that you can't try a more modern look with. I'd just clean up the size of the back numbers.

These are pretty awesome. Personally, I think the UAB set is the best. The Eastern set is also nice, but there is something about the font (including helmet logo) that just doesn't click to me or say MAC. What two teams did you add to the Pac-10 and did you add anyone else to the MAC other than Army?

HumanitarianBowl.png

The one thing I would change is the numbers on the Eastern Michigan uniforms. They look ridiculous.

I disagree. I think they fit the helmet logo and the general feel of the set. Eastern is not one of those sacred schools that you can't try a more modern look with. I'd just clean up the size of the back numbers.

I disagree. The issue with the numerals is that they are far too wide. Try a more condensed version, like Oregon St. or UConn uses.

My two favorites are UAB and Arizona. I love that Arizona look a lot with the back piping and word mark. It is very unique and I think Arizona's modern look can make it work. The EMU numbers are too wide. If a player was #22, the number would stretch to the sides of the jersey. UAB's is probably your best one. It is just perfect. I love the white contrasting the green on the home, it looks phenominal.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

The font is fine, but the size needs to be fixed. Those numbers are gargantuan!

I like what you did with the logo. The block E is classis, but I think they could use a modernized look.

Archived