Detroit Lions concept (Old New Brand)

scraw28

The Lions were conteplating making sone changers to their uniform, some people want a evolutionary look, while most people from what I heard is to revert to an older uniform scheme. So I did some photo shopping and came up with this which is an older uniform scheme with some minor alteratiions to the unis to adapt to today's uniform structure.

The primary logo Bubbles the lion stays untouched but the black millen era accents goes away

and the Lion prowling through the blue and silver streaks from the past will be the alternate logo

Primary Logo

473.gif

Alternate

472.gif

Wordmark

475.gif

Uniform

LionsOldNewLook2010.gif

Home and Away

Silver helmets with solid blur leaping lion logo on each side of helmet with blue-silver-blue stripes (DISREGARD THE ONE BAR FACEMASK (LOL)

Grey facemasks

Black shoes (the only thing black in the uniform)

Silver pants with blue-white-blue stripes on the sides

TV numbers on the shoulders

Slight darker shade of Honolulu Blue

Home

Solid blue socks

Leaping lion logo on collar of jersey

Away

White socks with northwestern stripes

Leaping Lion logo on collar of jersey

Alternate

Plain silver helmet with grey facemask with alternate uniform

Note: this is a photoshop the collar is not correct, and facemask is not modern

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

On the home uniforms, the white stripe on the pants would stick out like a sore thumb. There is no white anywhere else, not on the helmet, not on the jersey. I acutally like the blue & silver only look, but it's not consistent. Change the pants stripe to blue-silver-blue, or add white in other places.

On the home uniforms, the white stripe on the pants would stick out like a sore thumb. There is no white anywhere else, not on the helmet, not on the jersey. I acutally like the blue & silver only look, but it's not consistent. Change the pants stripe to blue-silver-blue, or add white in other places.

good point, it's kind of inaccurate looking at the old photos, but I think the blue silver blue striping kind of look like USCish , good point

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

First things first, I don't condone at any point the photoshop that he did, eventually he will figure it out sooner or later, let's just pretend this never happened, people deserve second chances, but I would not mind the Lions going to a look like this, something evoultionary or revolutionary would be a bad idea for the Lions, that looks right, but the stripes on the home pants I don't like ,the blue-silver-blue fjm mentioned is a good way to go. I think that would be a perfect uniform for the Lions.

First things first, I don't condone at any point the photoshop that he did, eventually he will figure it out sooner or later, let's just pretend this never happened, people deserve second chances, but I would not mind the Lions going to a look like this, something evoultionary or revolutionary would be a bad idea for the Lions, that looks right, but the stripes on the home pants I don't like ,the blue-silver-blue fjm mentioned is a good way to go. I think that would be a perfect uniform for the Lions.

Wait until you have more than 1 day and 3 posts before you start telling us someone needs a second chance, Judy. May I call you Judy? Great. You have not put up with some of the stuff we have before, from this guy and others.

Give it some time and you'll understand.

(Ahh... Newbies. So full of potential and yet, also, such naivity... if that's even a word.)

Wait until you have more than 1 day and 3 posts before you start telling us someone needs a second chance, Judy. May I call you Judy? Great. You have not put up with some of the stuff we have before, from this guy and others.

(Ahh... Newbies. So full of potential and yet, also, such naivity... if that's even a word.)

The word you're looking for is "naivete".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The word you're looking for is "naivete".

Whatever dude, don't be such a nitpicker.

^_^

Archived