AL West concepts

BJBerthiaume

Hey, I have been very much in the mood for baseball lately, so I made concepts for every team in the AL West except for the Rangers because they just got a new set.

A's- I made a vest alternate with the cap logo on the chest. I decided not to put numbers on the front of that jersey though. I made a yellow throwback that could be worn on Friday home games or something like that. I did not include a green home jersey, but did make a green road jersey.

OaklandAthleticsset.png

Angels- I used vests for the primary home and away. I made a red jersey which would be the primary alternate for both home and away games, but I also made a blue jersey that would be used once in a blue moon. I also made the halo yellow.

LosAngelesAngelsset.png

Mariners- Home, road, and primary alts are basically the same. I used a two-toned hat for home jerseys. I made a vest that would be worn once in a while, and I also made a teal alternate that could be worn on special occasions, or two times a month or something like that. The teal alternate would only be worn at home games.

SeattleMarinersset.png

Enjoy, C&C.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

You went all retro with the A's and I think it looks pretty good.

1 red jersey for the Angels will do. Same for the Mariners. I do like the green one though. I think a vest for home and road is a little too much though. I love the concepts though. Good job.

The A's is great. You're keeping nice uniforms and adding nice alts, particularly the white home alt. And I love the green alt--though, I may go with "A's" on the chest there as well. I'd rather see them with just one hat (the yellow brim) for home and road. As for the yellow, I can live with it if they break it out once a month tops, and not with yellow pants.

I think the Angels blue alts are OK, though I like them with the red dominating. Not big on the sleeveless. I love the Angels current look, though.

M's have way too many uniforms. I would at least eliminate both sleeveless alts, as they don't differ much from the primaries. And is the home alt darker than the road alt? In fact is all home blue darker than all road blue?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The A's is great. You're keeping nice uniforms and adding nice alts, particularly the white home alt. And I love the green alt--though, I may go with "A's" on the chest there as well. I'd rather see them with just one hat (the yellow brim) for home and road. As for the yellow, I can live with it if they break it out once a month tops, and not with yellow pants.

I think the Angels blue alts are OK, though I like them with the red dominating. Not big on the sleeveless. I love the Angels current look, though.

M's have way too many uniforms. I would at least eliminate both sleeveless alts, as they don't differ much from the primaries. And is the home alt darker than the road alt? In fact is all home blue darker than all road blue?

Ya, you are right, the shades of blue are different. I'm not quite sure what happened there. :blink:

Anyways, thanks for the C&C so far guys, keep it coming. I might try and make another Angels alt that has some blue, but not enough to dominate the jersey. It might be 'out there', but stay tuned.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Archived