Icehawks owner gets his name into logo

KCScout76

I was looking at some hockey logos, after seeing the post here on the boards about hidden messages in logos.

Here's one - Larry Kinney, owner of the MAHL Icehawks has his name on he team - literally.

The teams current logo -

Porthuronicehawks_LarryKinney.png

See his name (neon green)

Porthuronicehawks2_LarryKinney.png

Clever or cheap?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

OK - it's been two years. I'm a bit slow. Thanks Officeglen

(this thread will die quickly) :(

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

its the first i actually saw of that. pretty clever if you ask me.

Same.

Two years ago. I guess we can never have repeat threads. If someone ever talks about the Falcons getting new jerseys I'll just post the old thread of that from 2003 and say it's been covered.

its the first i actually saw of that. pretty clever if you ask me.

Same.

Two years ago. I guess we can never have repeat threads. If someone ever talks about the Falcons getting new jerseys I'll just post the old thread of that from 2003 and say it's been covered.

Seriously... unless its a relatively recent thread, what's the big deal? Enough of the instant "been covered" shoot down. Its lame. If it really is a redundant thread it'll die a natural death soon enough. and if not, well, I guess people still wanna talk about it.

Archived