Some New NHL Concepts

kaydawg13

I Need to fix up the Nashville one still And the NYR one is not really that great, it was just an experiment.

Colorado: I used The Chicago Winter classic Template For this one COLORADO

Toronto:I went for a rotro look for a 3rd jersy I fixed the striping on the sleeves TORONTO

Florida: I got rid of the navy FLORIDA

New york: I was just messing around NEW YORK

LA Kings: I fixed up there last logo (the logos on the sheild are different) LA KINGS

Tampa Bay: I re did their Logo TAMPA BAY

Nashville: I made their primary colours (now navy,black and yellow) different and I'm not sure about the socks i made NASHVILLE

C&C please

VANCanucksIce.png

Avs: I don't like recolors so you aren't going to get my approval, as far as the actual design goes, I don't like so much black for the avs, and it needs more white.

Toronto: the shoulders look awkward, and there are way too many stripes, simplify!

Florida: Black really doesn't look better compared to navy. I appreciate the attempt but it's just not that great in my eyes. Other than the color you didn't do much. And the pants look, well, very wrong.

New York: way too much going on. I don't even know what the base color is supposed to be. The number font is awful, and the pants don't work. Forgive my bluntness, I know you're new.

LA: this isn't really a concept.

Tampa Bay: you redesigned the logo? Really? No you didn't, it just looks worse with the messiness and the separation between logo and wordmark.

Nashville: colors are somewhat terrifying, I would never wish this color scheme upon any team, except maybe Ga Tech. Needs a lot of work. Use navy, and one shade of yellow or another. Not both.

And a general suggestion would be to make your own sock striping, Rbk's template is pretty terrible.

Avs: I don't like recolors so you aren't going to get my approval, as far as the actual design goes, I don't like so much black for the avs, and it needs more white.

Toronto: the shoulders look awkward, and there are way too many stripes, simplify!

Florida: Black really doesn't look better compared to navy. I appreciate the attempt but it's just not that great in my eyes. Other than the color you didn't do much. And the pants look, well, very wrong.

New York: way too much going on. I don't even know what the base color is supposed to be. The number font is awful, and the pants don't work. Forgive my bluntness, I know you're new.

LA: this isn't really a concept.

Tampa Bay: you redesigned the logo? Really? No you didn't, it just looks worse with the messiness and the separation between logo and wordmark.

Nashville: colors are somewhat terrifying, I would never wish this color scheme upon any team, except maybe Ga Tech. Needs a lot of work. Use navy, and one shade of yellow or another. Not both.

And a general suggestion would be to make your own sock striping, Rbk's template is pretty terrible.

Thanks I'll try to touch them up on the week end, and just for the record the New York Jersey looks like it was created by a blind clown :P , i will never make a mistake

like that again.

VANCanucksIce.png

I Need to fix up the Nashville one still And the NYR one is not really that great, it was just an experiment.

Colorado: I used The Chicago Winter classic Template For this one COLORADO

Toronto:I went for a rotro look for a 3rd jersy TORONTO

Florida: I got rid of the navy FLORIDA

New york: I was just messing around NEW YORK

LA Kings: I fixed up there last logo LA KINGS

Tampa Bay: I re did their Logo TAMPA BAY

Nashville: I made their primary colours different and I'm not sure about the socks i made NASHVILLE

C&C please

i'm sorry but all these concepts are really bad.

Colorado: theres too much bleeding with the burgundy and blue. The habs template isn't the best of templates for them.

Toronto: The most tolerable of the bunch. I think that style has been done to death but i suppose it works for them.

Florida: switching navy for black isn't going to fix their uniforms. it actually makes them look even worse than they already look.

New York: I really don't know what this is. yet i get a sick pleasure out of uglifying the rags. A+

Kings/Bolts: These aren't real concepts. Fail.

Nashville: the addition of black and two tone yellow/gold makes the indentity look like ass. not that it don't already because it does, this just further makes it look like ass.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived