NHL Trade Deadline

Linus

Carcillo to Philadelphia for Upshall and a 2nd round pick.

Who the hell and why? I guess Giroux takes Upshall's roster spot and Mr. Nobody plays for the Phantoms? Just a guess.

No idea why the Flyers trade for Carcillo. Did they need another fighter?

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This just in: Toronto trades Jason Blake, John Mitchell, Curtis Joseph, Jamal Mayers, Jiri Tlusty, Lee Stepniak, a snowcone vendor and 6 ticket vendors to an Afghani goat herder for 12 goats and a sack of grain.

:D nice one DP.

Carcillo to Philadelphia for Upshall and a 2nd round pick.

Who the hell and why? I guess Giroux takes Upshall's roster spot and Mr. Nobody plays for the Phantoms? Just a guess.

No idea why the Flyers trade for Carcillo. Did they need another fighter?

Well they could use A fighter, considering Asham is mediocre and Cote is a ****ing punching bag. But whoever this mutt is isn't going to step up and replace either of Asham or Cote.

This just in: Toronto trades Jason Blake, John Mitchell, Curtis Joseph, Jamal Mayers, Jiri Tlusty, Lee Stepniak, a snowcone vendor and 6 ticket vendors to an Afghani goat herder for 12 goats and a sack of grain.

:D nice one DP.

frataliens09.jpg?

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Well they could use A fighter, considering Asham is mediocre and Cote is a ****ing punching bag. But whoever this mutt is isn't going to step up and replace either of Asham or Cote.

Yeah that was kind of my point, they already have a heavyweight who loses most of his fights and Asham, why waste another roster spot? They're already a playoff team. TSN was trying to talk up Carcillo as a guy who is a hard worker and who Flyers fans would love, but I just don't see how he fits at all. I don't even feel like he's an upgrade over Upshall.

-HST

Darryl Sutter claims Calgary has more cap room if there was more deadline time...I want to hear Glen Sather make the same claim. New York has to be down to pennies now!

I like that now that Warrener doesn't need to be placed on IR and /Touch Wood if anyone else goes down on D, Warrener is close to becoming healthy again.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Eminger to FLA, Welch and 3rd rounder to TB

Lalande to CLB, 4th rounder to CGY

McLaren to PHI, 6th rounder to SJS

Sure's up the Flames cap issues and are abundance of Goalies in the System

also Samuel Pahlsson to Chicago, TBA to Anaheim

Edmonton and Carolina have both made trades not sure it's between both of those teams.

EDIT

To San Jose

Kent Huskins

Travis Moen

To Anaheim

To Be Announced

Moen and Huskins to SJS, Bonino, Pielmier and conditional pick to ANA

Edit: Think I beat you to that one NEP

Nope had it a post up lol but anyways

Patrick O'Sullivan to the Canes

Fixed :P

Ducks are getting good prospects and the Sharks are obviously toughing up for the Playoffs.

Now we have Patrick O'Sullivan to Edmonton, Justin Williams to LA, Erik Cole Possibly back? to Carolina

Archived