NCAA Basketball Redesign

vmd9

I like how you incorporated the Cal football unis into the basketball set, but I think they'd look better if the fronts said "California" in the script they currently use. Or maybe perhaps the cursive, full "California" instead of just "Cal"

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

really love alot of these, but, FYI, it says VD in the bottom corner :)

I agree. So many of these are just beautiful, and I also agree about how it says VD. I'm not so sure that's a good thing, but whatever floats your boat I guess :wacko: .

really love alot of these, but, FYI, it says VD in the bottom corner :)

I agree. So many of these are just beautiful, and I also agree about how it says VD. I'm not so sure that's a good thing, but whatever floats your boat I guess :wacko: .

Sorry I can't really change my initials...

I'm gonna have to agree with the others and say to add a full "California" wordmark. Just the "Cal" looks way too short, like you just slapped a logo on there. But other than that these unis are looking great! Keep up the good work.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

You have done a great job on all of these. I can't think of too much to correct. Cal looks much better with the wordmark, I like how you went with the same designs as their football unis. For Virginia Tech, I like the striping design, but I was thinking maybe you could continue all the way to the top of the jersey.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived