and more....

suggestions welcome

First Three Done:

Louisville Cardinals:

louisvillecardinals2-1.png

Akron Zips:

akronzips3.png

Duke Blue Devils:

I hate Duke...but I was sort of inspired by the uniforms they wore against Wake last sunday. Used some of the gothic design of the Duke Chapel in the side panels. Tried a modern look, but ditched the black, that always seemed out of place to me.

dukebluedevils2.png

They look like pretty good designs, but I think the red Louisville set might look better with the white and black on them swapped for each other. Also, the frontview of the red shorts is a little off- the middle stripes on it are black and should be white.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Great job on all of these, I especially like Louisville and Clemson. I think I probably mentioned this in your other thread, but I would like to request Nebraska.

EDIT: oh, I guess there isn't another thread of yours, I was thinking of Drew_22

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The box at the bottomof the shorts is really bothering me. I see what you are trying to go for, and I think it could work if you make more round and smoot. Right now it's too blocky.

I see what you mean. I was trying to base the design off the official university logo:Duqlogo.png

I'm going to try to fix it up a bit...

maybe just making it smaller?

I know nothing about Kent State besides the name of the school and the nickname (because you mentioned it here), but I think the design you created for Kent is REALLY sharp. Great work on that. I see one minor problem with UML, though. The white stripe towards the back of the shorts is a little sketchy.

Archived