Abbotsford Jets AHL concept

Patchey13

(um...what's the word you use for farther than an outpost?)

In my local vernacular, "Boofoo."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

C&C on the logo? I don't know, maybe do it in illustrator and then post it? I don't know if that works as a logo, that A would be way too similar to a logo I see on trucks, a green Arrow that looks like a ladder or something that has a streak that flies around it almost just like that.

I don't even know the colours for the Pilots, I don't ever go near Abbotsford, Surrey, or Cloverdale (ugh to all 3).

can_bc_pijhlgraphicspilots.jpg

That's the Logo for the Pilots. Here's the problem though, the AHL is an Affiliate, some AHL team's don't have the team's name after it, but the Flames like it. QC Flames, STJ Flames...etc.

Abbotsford Flames might be the name and the same colours?

If you are going to use the Jets...for your fun concept, I suggest this, mind you this is just my criticism so don't get choked, k?

That first logo, extend the bottom part of the streak to under the A to spell out the Jets in it, it might work a little better that way. That 2nd one I'm not a fan of at all. That first one could work though if you did that I think. Try it out?

I dont know if I should listen to you after putting down Surrey like that :(

Jokes, I'll try it.

But Surrey is a :censored: hole.

C&C on the logo? I don't know, maybe do it in illustrator and then post it? I don't know if that works as a logo, that A would be way too similar to a logo I see on trucks, a green Arrow that looks like a ladder or something that has a streak that flies around it almost just like that.

I don't even know the colours for the Pilots, I don't ever go near Abbotsford, Surrey, or Cloverdale (ugh to all 3).

can_bc_pijhlgraphicspilots.jpg

That's the Logo for the Pilots. Here's the problem though, the AHL is an Affiliate, some AHL team's don't have the team's name after it, but the Flames like it. QC Flames, STJ Flames...etc.

Abbotsford Flames might be the name and the same colours?

If you are going to use the Jets...for your fun concept, I suggest this, mind you this is just my criticism so don't get choked, k?

That first logo, extend the bottom part of the streak to under the A to spell out the Jets in it, it might work a little better that way. That 2nd one I'm not a fan of at all. That first one could work though if you did that I think. Try it out?

I dont know if I should listen to you after putting down Surrey like that :(

Jokes, I'll try it.

But Surrey is a :censored: hole.

Dont make me get my boys to shoot your house up :evil:

Im still tinkering around with some different versions, I might get an update tonight

Lol, people are supporting Slurrey? I lived there for grades 2-8 and moved to the Okanagan after (for highschool and then back home to Vancouver). I am a Vancouver born dude, It will always be my hometown but I would never move back to the lower mainland.

Any updated logo's?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived