New York Scrapers ID *update*

Nesi427

I think the buildings are too "curvy." It doesn't look as intimidating as your current logo set.

As for the jerseys, I'd like to see some red on the alts.

I like the font you used for the wordmarks...It can clear the way for me to use the old font you had. :D

So the IBL is going to be fantasy league that recycles??? LOL!

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Very nice set and uniforms. Very-well rendered.

The logos irk me a bit, though. It's weird, but the main logo reminds me of french fries of all things. :blink:

Yup, looks like a big order of cartoon-ish french fries.

French_Fries.GIF

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I actually really like this. The buildings are curvy and cartoony but it works for me. They are rather short buildings but thats how I imagine the buildings in the city where the kids come out to hone their skills. There aren't too many pick up games under the Empire State Building. The cartooniness gives it a feel of playfulness, the way the NBA was presented back in my day. Fun stuff. Great colors. Great composition. The shapes work well together.

I actually really like this. The buildings are curvy and cartoony but it works for me. They are rather short buildings but thats how I imagine the buildings in the city where the kids come out to hone their skills. There aren't too many pick up games under the Empire State Building. The cartooniness gives it a feel of playfulness, the way the NBA was presented back in my day. Fun stuff. Great colors. Great composition. The shapes work well together.

On second thought, this makes a lot of sense, and I see what you're saying.

I'm liking it more and more.

The cartoon nature of the building works well here I think. I love the secondary logo. I like how the 'NY' isn't centered. The 'S's on the wordmark of the primary are a problem for me. They don't feel like part of the logo. The white of the background is all around them and between them and the "craper". Perhaps you can add a small building to the left and right without windows or highlights. This should unify the logo.

Great feel to the logo. I like it better than your old one.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Archived