texas rangers concept

disman00911

Here's a Rangers concept. Again, I didn't use any of the Rangers existing scripts, though I did use a Westren font. I used navy, dark red, khaki, & cream as a color scheme. No wacky colors. The logo is an updated version of the 1970s Rangers logo. Also the cap is a "T" with a cowboy hat.

http://disman00911portfolio.blogspot.com/2...rs-concept.html

What's good? What's bad? Please tell me.

While I think your Astros concept has potential, I'm not digging this one at all. Those 70's logos just don't do it for me at all, and the wordmark looks way too stretched out. I think this is a downgrade from what they have now, and that's saying a lot because I can't stand their current set. Go back to the drawing board on this one my friend. Try some updated fonts.

the script is pretty good, and I like the return of the old logo. but the colors are pretty boring and the cap logo is atrocious. sorry but it really needs work...

you have a good start, a few tweaks here and there will make this look great...

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

the script is pretty good, and I like the return of the old logo. but the colors are pretty boring and the cap logo is atrocious. sorry but it really needs work...

you have a good start, a few tweaks here and there will make this look great...

So I should replace the T logo then. Also, replace the colors with royal blue & red perhaps? Anyway, thank you all for your reviews.

Archived