crkraider22

Padres Update:

-Alternate hat now standard with all 3 jerseys

-Yellow used strictly as accent color, sand incorporated more into jerseys

-Wordmarks with similar font to current, used for both home and away

-Numbers on home and away from same font as wordmarks

-Brown socks used with all 3 jerseys

PadresV2.png

I'm gonna start working on the Rangers and updates to the first two as well.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Texas Rangers:

I wanted to make them a more "classic" looking team considering all of the recent changes they have made. With that in mind, I decided no to use a sleeve patch and the only extra design element I used were triple stripes on the sleeves. Also, I used a custom font similar to their current font for the workmarks, numbers, and nameplates.

RangersV1.png

Next will be the Rockies, along with an update of the Rangers and third updates of the Rays and Padres with more C&C.

That Rangers set is great! I would take this any day over that garbage they are wearing now. You even put 'Rangers' on the home uniform. Complete upgrade here. Maybe you should create a Saltalamacchia jersey just for kicks haha.

Much better than what they sport now. I love that you used the "western look" on these, it fits them great IMO. I'm looking forward to see what you can do with the Rockies.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Thanks for everyone that left C&C, I'm glad to see people liking these. Here is just a quick update on the Rangers. The only change is I used a simple redesign of their badge logo as the chest patch instead of the cap logo for the alternate. I also moved the front number to under the logo.

RangersV2.png

For the Rockies, I'm debating if I should use their current wordmarks, or try for something similar to what I did with the Rangers.

To be honest, I like the redone badge logo and the striping pattern on the home, but that's about it.

The new font is a complete downgrade, especially in the T, which is the team's most associated symbol. I also really dislike not having a grey jersey. Although I don't love the current number/nameplate font (I think the nameplate font is too big among other things), this, once again, seems like a downgrade, as it's more cartoonish and less professional.

If you wanted a different font I support that, but I don't think this was the answer.

Before I post the Rockies, I will be going back and showing actions templates for each concept and update I have released so far. Right now I have the original Rays completed and that is located in the original post with the jerseys. I would like some more C&C on everything I have done so far. A very special thank you goes out to Shinyhubcaps for letting me use his templates and making a sleeveless ones as well.

Thanks

Mike

Archived