Signatures

patsox

I've got loads of schoolwork to do today, so the turnaround on these won't likely be right away. I will get to them all sooner rather than later, however so sit tight. Requests are still welcome, too!

patsox im quite impressed. you know which team i want. as soon as the playoffs for the Caps are over i'll put it up. so take your time, altho it might be done tomorrow, ya never know lol. btw could i get a white curly W rather than the primary?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

can i get one with the nugs pickaxe logo? Thanks.

...if you promise to replace your annoying current signature with it. <_<

Thanks.

idk, those logos look kinda cool to me. ;-) lol

Dude, it's not that. I could give a :censored: about what teams he's a fan of. It's the fact that I have to scroll over just to see the quote button... AND I'M ON A WIDESCREEN LAPTOP!

Thanks.

Dude, it's not that. I could give a :censored: about what teams he's a fan of. It's the fact that I have to scroll over just to see the quote button... AND I'M ON A WIDESCREEN LAPTOP!

Hmmm... that's weird. It wraps to the next line for me.

believew.jpg

Thanks.

If I had to guess, I'd say the reason for this difference is probably the fact that my screen is wider than yours.

Thanks.

If I had to guess, I'd say the reason for this difference is probably the fact that my screen is wider than yours.

I'm on a widescreen laptop too, so it may just be different settings we have

believew.jpg

Archived