Anaheim Ducks redesign

johnnygriswold

There are a couple of cool looking designs that I always wanted to put together for a hockey jersey concept: The Smith Clay Cams logo, the jersey design of the 80's LA Kings and the colors of soccer jersey that I saw when I was younger.

I rebranded the Ducks the Roadrunners.

roadrunners.jpg

That looks pretty good, actually. I didn't expect those colours to work too well, but I think it worked out well. I wouldn't mind seeing a different view of the jersey, so that the sleeves are more visible.

p.s. The logo looks a lot like Woody Woodpecker.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Not too bad a template, and a nice way of showing that green and orange together can work well... except there's way too much orange on the sleeves.

Admittedly the logo's pretty cool as well, but naturally as a Ducks fan I don't like the name change (Bet you didn't see that coming :P)

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The logo doesn't work and can't work at all, since it's a complete rip-off of a business logo. Any motorsports or car guy knows Clay Smith's Mr. Horsepower logo.

csc_75th_logo.jpg

There are a couple of cool looking designs that I always wanted to put together for a hockey jersey concept: The Smith Clay Cams logo, the jersey design of the 80's LA Kings and the colors of soccer jersey that I saw when I was younger.

roadrunners.jpg

The logo doesn't work and can't work at all, since it's a complete rip-off of a business logo. Any motorsports or car guy knows Clay Smith's Mr. Horsepower logo.

csc_75th_logo.jpg

Helps when you read the entire post.........

roadrunners.jpg

csc_75th_logo.jpg

Helps when you read the entire post.........

Admittedly, he should have read the entire post.... He's not wrong though. It can't and won't work... When I see this I don't think roadrunners or ducks or anything other Clay -- good looking, very clean, but ineffective...

canada.png

Archived