Real or Fake?

raysox

So about 2 months ago, my dad called me from TJ Maxx, and asked if I wanted ManU jersey. I got it, and wasn't sure if it's real. I wore it, and it felt different than my Chelsea jersey. I wanted to wear it on Wednesday for the UEFA finals. So can the members of CCSLC tell me if it's real or not?

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

My guess is with the badge it is a licensed product, but without the nike swoosh its nothing the team would wear. More like a fashion shirt than a practice shirt though.

At one point wasn't ManU Umbro?

This may be a jersey they used at one of their schools but definitely never was a first team uniform or practice jersey. Umbro would slap their brand all over United's practice gear

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

My guess is with the badge it is a licensed product, but without the nike swoosh its nothing the team would wear. More like a fashion shirt than a practice shirt though.

Let me reword my comment, any manufacturer would have their brand on an official club piece of kit.

I wouldn't necesarily describe it as a fake, as I say its properly licensed by the look of it. But it isn't official team kit.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

They switched from Umbro to Nike in 2002. It's not a jersey they've ever worn , as someone said, probably a fashion jersey...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived