NCAA Football 10 Uniform Gallery online

bipolarbear

Hm, I didn't know Southern Miss was a Nike school.

Has been since at least 2002.

Here's a pic dated 2004:

southermiss04.jpg

Hm, go figure. I thought that they had Adidas or some other manufacturer for some odd reason. I guess it took them going to the template that I associate with Nike's football schools right now for me to notice.

It's only the schools with alternates that are shown. That's probably why

ohio state doesnt have any alternates and they are shown

I must have clicked on a different link then because the one I looked at was specifically for teams with alternates. Which was odd since I saw Auburn but not Ohio State.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's only the schools with alternates that are shown. That's probably why

ohio state doesnt have any alternates and they are shown

I must have clicked on a different link then because the one I looked at was specifically for teams with alternates. Which was odd since I saw Auburn but not Ohio State.

Ohio State is under "The Ohio State University"

does anybody know if LSU is actually adding the LSU logo on the jersey? or is that just a mistake by EA?

Nope, that is correct. Just got this release from LSU Sports Information:

?LSU? ADDED TO FRONT OF LSU FOOTBALL JERSEYS

BATON ROUGE ? ?LSU? has been added to the front of the 2009 football jerseys for the Tigers, the school announced on Wednesday.

The addition of ?LSU? to the front of the jerseys marks the first time in modern school history that the name of the school will appear on the jersey. There are no other changes to the 2009 LSU football uniform.

?With the new SEC television contracts that require every game to be televised, this is another branding opportunity for LSU and our football program,? equipment manager Greg Stringfellow said. ?Nothing else changes about the jersey. We make subtle changes from time to time but we are very aware of our history and the tradition with our uniforms and we won?t do anything to take away from that.?

The ?LSU? measures 2 1/8 inches wide and is 3/8 of an inch tall. It?s located just below the neckline and right above the number on the front of the uniform. It will appear on both white and purple uniforms.

?I like the new look,? LSU senior running back Trindon Holliday said upon seeing the uniform for the first time. ?With LSU on the front, it gives me more pride in wearing the jersey. I think it?s a great addition to what was already a great looking uniform.?

Replicas of the new LSU football jersey can be purchased starting next Tuesday at the LSU SportsShop on campus.

The Tigers will unveil the newest addition to the uniform on Saturday, Sept. 5 when LSU travels to Washington for its season-opener. Kickoff for the LSU-Washington contest is scheduled for 9:30 p.m CT and it can be seen on ESPN.

kU6ns.gif

Archived