NCAA Football 10 Uniform Gallery online

bipolarbear

They left out Florida State's gold pants, yet included the hardly worn white pants. And when was the last time FSU wore the White-Garnet combo?

So that means FSU really has 7 combinations.

Garnet-Gold

White-Gold

Garnet-Garnet

White-Garnet

Garnet-White

White-White

Black-Black

Also noticed they had Taiwan Easterling in his old number of 82 and not 8. But that is just the FSU/uniform nerd combo at work.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

So both Madden AND NCAA are allowing you to choose the combinations? FINALLY.

I guess my point on Oregon is that it's pretty sick they have all three helmets in the game. I would like to have their new unis in the game but i guess they revealed them too late to put them in.

I guess they didn't include Alabama since they really don't have many options to choose from?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

It seems like they focused mostly on alternate uniforms since they left out the white pants and black jerseys for Arkansas State. Operation Sports has pictures of all of the non mix-and-matched uniforms somewhere on their site which includes the aforementioned black jerseys and white pants shown.

Wow you guys freaked out really quickly. THEY ADDED MIX AND MATCH UNIFORMS. You no longer have to be stuck with preset alternates. These are just the ones they have default, but you can do whatever the F you want

I think this is going to influence quite a few new "action templates" 'round here. :)

Seeing all these options really makes me consider entering the 21st century and getting a gaming console.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Wow you guys freaked out really quickly. THEY ADDED MIX AND MATCH UNIFORMS. You no longer have to be stuck with preset alternates. These are just the ones they have default, but you can do whatever the F you want

We didn't freak out and I'm pretty sure the pre-sets will be the schools' normal uniforms. For example, FSU would be:

Home: Garnet-Gold

Road: White-Gold

Alt.: Black-Black

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

They left out Florida State's gold pants, yet included the hardly worn white pants. And when was the last time FSU wore the White-Garnet combo?

Garnet-Gold

White-Gold

Garnet-Garnet

White-Garnet

Garnet-White

White-White

Black-Black

Also noticed they had Taiwan Easterling in his old number of 82 and not 8. But that is just the FSU/uniform nerd combo at work.

Mmmm, my favorite kind of question. Florida State last wore White/Garnet on November 24, 2007 at Florida. http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-footbl/r.../112407aaa.html

Garnet-Gold

White-Gold

Garnet-Garnet

White-Garnet

Garnet-White

White-White

Black-Black

If the black pants are in the game you'll be able to mix and match them with any of the jersey combos. Complete freeform mixing and matching will be available in the game, though it'll also have the defaults. For FSU, you could wear the black jersey with the garnet pants if you really wanted.

IIRC from the demo you can also change sock color.

And, again, they have all of Oregon's stuff last year minus the "lights out" all-black look that carried over into our new uniforms. The new uniforms weren't included because they would've been shown early when Team Builder launched....like Boise State's were. So they held them back and probably won't get them into the game because of it.

harperdc.gif

Archived