Atlanta Avengers concept

CJworks

Yeah, this is looking pretty good. I'm not really sure what to tell you as far as uniforms go because you can do so much. The main question would be: are you going to create a home and away script to use on the jersey, or are you going to use one of the logos and put it up in the corner of the home jersey? If so you'd still have to create road script. Pinstripes? Vest? Take these things into consideration. The category of baseball isn't really my forte, so just play around with some ideas, take a look at other teams and see what you can come up with.

I was gonna do two scripts (Atlanta & Avengers) on a white one for home and a pewter one for the away. Thinkin about having a red home alt and navy away alt. and a Sunday alt. for a vest. Trying to keep it clean and not so modern. I'll go back to the drawing boards for this one.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reduce the amount of caps- use the home one for the road too. I like this design as a stand alone, but again it reminds me of the Cleveland Cavaliers / Arizona Diamondbacks.

Honestly, imo, it doesnt really seem like a team that represents Atlanta. Especially with the "sandish" alternate.

Reduce the amount of caps- use the home one for the road too. I like this design as a stand alone, but again it reminds me of the Cleveland Cavaliers / Arizona Diamondbacks.

Honestly, imo, it doesnt really seem like a team that represents Atlanta. Especially with the "sandish" alternate.

Any suggestions?

I like 'em. But I agree that you need to reduce the caps, you should have 3 and maybe a BP cap at the very most. Personally I like the sand colored uniform, I don't know why, but I've just always liked when teams went away from the typical grey aways.

Good job on this, nice way to stick with it.

I really like this, great for a first concept. My favorite part is the road, I love that color. Great job listening to C&C, a lot of people seem to have trouble with that, but you did good with this.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I like the uniforms and logos. Only thing i would do is switch up the cap and shoulder logos on some of those alternates. Great job! Way to stick with it through all that C&C.

It looks great. I think have fewer caps was good thing too. As for the "sandy" looking road color, were you trying to make it grey and it just looks like a sand color? Anyways, everything looks good. Again, nice work!

I like the uniforms and logos. Only thing i would do is switch up the cap and shoulder logos on some of those alternates. Great job! Way to stick with it through all that C&C.

It looks great. I think have fewer caps was good thing too. As for the "sandy" looking road color, were you trying to make it grey and it just looks like a sand color? Anyways, everything looks good. Again, nice work!

Nah I was trying to give it a unique look, sorta what the Padres do with their goldish color

Archived