Oklahoma City Thunder

Conrad.

This is fantastic work here. I prefer the top right color scheme as it draws more attention to the whole logo. On the orange set I feel like I look only at the orange ball for the most.

Also what do I have to do to post a topic?

Click "New Topic" in the bottom or top right of your screen.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conrad, you've done it again. Beautiful. Of course, every update on the Thunder is an upgrade. Still, this is very unique.

I think you should go with the top left. The colors are unique to the NBA, in that no other team has this combination of colors. Also (as far as I know) no other team has (this shade of) teal in their logo. Again, just beautiful stuff.

celticssig5.jpg

Purdy please, vote for me: http://nha.sportslogos.net/name_change/ Thanks in advance.

This is fantastic work here. I prefer the top right color scheme as it draws more attention to the whole logo. On the orange set I feel like I look only at the orange ball for the most.

Also what do I have to do to post a topic?

Click "New Topic" in the bottom or top right of your screen.

Before it wasn't letting but its working now.

I AM SCORE!

thanks again to all for the critical words...Ive made a final decision on the colors, and completed the finished logo guideline sheet. I took the top right scheme from before and amped up the saturation in the colors and chose Pantone colors to complete the process. Check em all here:

th_FinalGuideline.png

Also, I've made a 2nd version of the unis (now complete with the away uni). I made the side bolts skinnier, reversed the bolt & wordmark colors, and moved the partial logo to the shorts and the shield secondary logo to the back of the neck...

okc_home2.png

okc_away1.png

I couldnt quite decide on the wordmark for the away uni, so ive got 2 more designs here:

okc_awaytops.png

Which of the 3 looks best? I also want to make a gold alternate uniform using one of the 3 wordmarks as well, so i guess which 2 of the 3 are appropriate for both instances? Thanks again for ur time in taking a look at these, i really appreciate it.

One thing I love about this concept is how unique the colors are. You've done a great job with this.

The Oklahoma City wordmark might look alright on screen, but in real life I can't see it working out, that's why I'd recommend you stick to the THUNDER wordmark for the road aswell and OKC for the alt.

Looks great, nice job.

Archived