Los Angeles Golden Knights - Uniforms & Logos

CityOfWalrus

My CHL team recently went over a make-over (if you will). I posted the logos and uniforms before but I didn't like the uniforms that I designed. So with the genius that dgnmrwrw is, he made me some new ones that I wanted to re-post and show off his amazing work.

Los Angeles Golden Knights

The Logos (Designed by Sigma Kappa)

Primary: Logo-Primary.png

Secondary: Logo-Secondary.png

Tertiary: Logo-Tertiary.png

The Uniforms: (Designed by dgnmrwrw)

Home: Uni-Home.png

Away: Uni-Road.png

Alternate: Uni-Alt.png

Modeled by Steve Mason (skating out for the modeling)

spacer.png

This deserves an Oscar award. Amazing work done here. Logos are great, along with the uniforms. On the white jersey though there is a white line running through near the bottom on the front.

That's part of the template. The "white line" is actually the inside of the back of the jersey.

Nice work, Robb. It's very LA both in character and in historical significance.

philly.png

This deserves an Oscar award. Amazing work done here. Logos are great, along with the uniforms. On the white jersey though there is a white line running through near the bottom on the front.

Was that an intentional pun regarding the logo's resemblance to the Academy Award?

Regardless, great concept but the LA logo I think could have a better typeface. It's not that interesting, and I think you could glam it up without being too tacky.

That's part of the template. The "white line" is actually the inside of the back of the jersey.

Nice work, Robb. It's very LA both in character and in historical significance.

The white crescent is deliberate and indicates the inside of the jersey, but there also appears to be a "dead" pixel right across the jersey as well, it's at about eyeline with the full skater mockup.

Logos are all great and very well rendered, think you may run into some Trademark issues if it ever went into production as I'm pretty sure the Academy have little Oscars likeness pretty much locked down in every way shape and form but still a good looking concept.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

That gray line resulted from me neglecting to remove one of the template objects; I sent Walrus an updated image with it removed, so he'll probably update it eventually.

It should be noted that I did not design the logo set: If I remember correctly, they were originally done by SigmaKappa. I did vectorize them so that I could work with them, and during that process I tweaked a few very minor things here or there (mostly line width issues so they would look good on the jerseys). But SigmaKappa (I think) deserves the credit for those fantastic logos.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived