Nike High School Throwbacks

Overheard from the Insiders Fanhome Sports Logos Website:

Nike has announced a line of high school throwbacks called TAG *Talented and Gifted* to be released this october i believe, heres a look

sidelineapparel_1783_7977014.jpgsidelineapparel_1783_8118580.jpgsidelineapparel_1783_8213677.jpgsidelineapparel_1783_8303727.jpgsidelineapparel_1783_8391308.jpgsidelineapparel_1783_8484750.jpg

a few notes

I dont like nike putting their throwback nike logo on jerseys that didnt have them like they did on these and their college collection, i also dont like the jordan logo on the melo, which they have also put on the unc north carolinas

nike has also produced these new throwbacks for just 70$ each...im impressed

sidelineapparel_1783_11309827.jpg

best throwback ive seen by nike, looks like the exact jersey he wore last year with the real nike logo

Quote Continued Next Post

NewWCRSig.gif

I found this one but I wasn't sure if it was part of the T.A.G. line doesn't look to have the same tag, fake maybe?

93_1_b.JPG

Here's a look at the actual Carmelo Nuggets Rewind

aa_3.JPG66_3.JPG

Not sure if this one is new I've seen the white one, it was the first time I'd seen this colorway at least:

Jason Richardson Golden State Warriors Rewind

13_3.JPG

b7_3.JPG

I'll be around to see you guys' response to them. Just a jersey fan, still mad there's not "Swingman" version of TEAM USA's jeresys (I know Reebok makes them) or Swingman version of the "Roswell Rayguns". Also heard that Reebok is supposed to be coming out with Swingman style/priced throwback jerseys not sure when.

NewWCRSig.gif

Anything to make a $BUCK$.

These people are out of control - H.S. jerseys? Come one people -wake up.

Yes, there will be people who buys these, question is, Is this necessary? Only if your trying to ripoff the public. I won't be buying any of these - :evil:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The 'Melo Syracuse jersey isn't a throwback...it's got the Nike Elite tag all the current authentics have.

My guess is they started selling them here right after he gave up his amateur status and they could put his name on the back.

The LeBron high school jersey is interesting cos, if I remember correctly, his school was an Adidas school and that jersey is clearly a Nike.

The reason they dont have Garnett is that he wears And 1 shoes and all of these are Nike endorsers.Also,Lebron didnt wear Nikes at all last season in high school.

His whole team was Adidas and he wore dark green/white patent leather Adidas.

I also have a pic of him in the white uni made by Adidas.

98Falcons.png

Robbman, that's RobbK right?

If so, how much would it be to make a Lebron High School jersey? I have searched ebay for a long time, and I only saw a handful that actually were authentic looking, and that was a long time ago. Anyways, just looking for an estimate. Thanks, can't wait for the site to be back up.

NewWCRSig.gif

That WF Duncan jersey isn't a fake, it's just not a part of that line you're talking about, since obviously those are hs jerseys and this is his college jersey. I've seen them on sale at Champs Sports, but actually that one in the pic looks screenprinted and it has an old Nike tag, so it may be a real WF replica jersey from when he was still on the team.

Robbman, that's RobbK right?

If so, how much would it be to make a Lebron High School jersey? I have searched ebay for a long time, and I only saw a handful that actually were authentic looking, and that was a long time ago. Anyways, just looking for an estimate. Thanks, can't wait for the site to be back up.

DEFAULT...

Glad to know SOMEBODY is not coming down on me!!LOL!Anyway just email me at rkauthentics@hotmail.com as I would prefer to talk about it off this board.I know exactly what you mean about the Lebron jerseys on Ebay and the poor resemblance to the originals is probably the reason they cant give them away now.

Also one more note I wanted to add is that the 'Jumpman' logo on the Oak Hill Academy Carmelo Anthony jersey is totally correct.I remember watching a segment about them on ESPN's 'The Life' during the '01-'02 season and it made a comment that they were sponsored by the Jordan brand.I remember this pi**ed me off because Nike also sponsors my traveling basketball team but we have to get 'blems' and 'seconds' and dont get any help on shoes or anything else besides uniforms.

98Falcons.png

Archived