Goalie Mask

sammysabre

I was looking for a Skunk design due to the fact my roller hockey team stinks, right now I have a skunk sticker I had made.

We have no name, but I call us the stinkers.

Or I was thinking Swiss cheese.

I actually got commissioned a few weeks ago to do a skunk logo.......for a fantasy football team.

We've been down this road on threads before. I just dont know that a goalie helmet is something I (or someone else) can put together and email to you or whatever.

Differing helmet manufacturers and styles, plus it's "in the round". Pretty much a custom thing each time I would guess.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

The best i can do is a mock up... i have a goalie mask template... I have designed a few in my day... back when i was photoshop only... scary isnt it... makes me shudder to think of working in that solely...

goalieproto_copy.jpg

jets_copy.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

My roommate has designed and painted a mask for a goalie on a Saskatchewan team. It's a flaming-maple leaf type design.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

My roommate said he'd do it. You'd have to ship it here though. I have a pic of the other one he did if you're interested.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

can someone make for me a goaliemask templates. i am wondering if you can make two goalie mask templates. the first one is a blue kangaroo like this one

http://www.cnddesigns.com/hockey/kangaslogo3.gif

but a full blue kangaroo looking at the shooter (not like the kangaroos logo but a full one) with a olde tyme goalie mask that the pink panther is wearing on Roberto Luongo's mask. i would like the kangaroo be in front of the US Capitol building. can the other one be a goalie goalie like Steve Shields when he was with the bruins but instead of Gerry Cheevers behind the mask, i would like it to be a blue kangaroo. i would like to have the loch ness monster be on the front of the mask instead of stitches. on the back i would like to have verital strips like this

http://shop.afl.com.au/kangaroos/product.a...uct%5Fid=mr6105

on the back of both of them.

thanks

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived