New Bemidji State hockey jersey

no97

Bemidji State has been wearing these:

bsu_daltoncelebrates.jpgbsu_d_deterding.jpgbemidjialt.jpg

For several years now, but this past July, unveiled this:

b53ac316-3fec-4118-b60d-2c0cfb9e0a73.jpg

Yes, that's Sheryl Crow. This, i believe, will be the alt. jersey this season, as BSU has already had two home games, and worn the whites from above.

Agreed that it's a downgrade.

Still, reverse the colors on the new alt and it's better than the regular green jersey. Take the script off, reverse the colors back to white with green stripes, throw the old alt crest on it, and between the two you'd have the best possible regular BSU hockey unis. No alt needed. Bemidji has the parts in hand to have truly excellent hockey unis.

As an aside, Sheryl Crow? Either she's a BSU alum, or she must be willing to book private gigs for appearance fees in the low three digits.

20082614447.png

Whats with all these hockey teams putting a script on the front of there jerseys rather than a logo???

At least in college hockey it's a commonly used practice and actually fits (see: Boston University, Boston College, Cornell, Denver, etc.)

True enough I suppose.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Whats with all these hockey teams putting a script on the front of there jerseys rather than a logo???

At least in college hockey it's a commonly used practice and actually fits (see: Boston University, Boston College, Cornell, Denver, etc.)

True enough I suppose.

Yeah you're more often out of place than not if you use a logo.

6fQjS3M.png

Agreed that it's a downgrade.

Still, reverse the colors on the new alt and it's better than the regular green jersey. Take the script off, reverse the colors back to white with green stripes, throw the old alt crest on it, and between the two you'd have the best possible regular BSU hockey unis. No alt needed. Bemidji has the parts in hand to have truly excellent hockey unis.

As an aside, Sheryl Crow? Either she's a BSU alum, or she must be willing to book private gigs for appearance fees in the low three digits.

I too liked the old alts, but they have changed every two years to keep up sales, so why not? These will sell here...

As to Crow, she played a local classic rock festival just south of Bemidji this past summer, and the promoter knows BSU's, so, they were able to get her to wear the jersey for one of her songs.

Archived