Bradenton Pirates

chickenfish13

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, how about the old Pirate pistols? I can see the hammer on the right side already. Of course when I look too long, the pirate pistol turns into a clowns pistol with the flag that drops down. LOL.

Maybe the P of Pirates could be the stock and trigger with the top of the letters the barrel. OK, I will shut up now.

I dont really know if I'll be able to put anything else in there without making it to busy. I think I'm pretty much done unless anyone has anything for me to improve on for the logo.

Also, just as a statement, I'm not going to be bumping back any other topics. I'm not even sure when I'm going to be finished the CHL redesign, but I'm just going to post a new topic for the remaining 2 when I do. I have a base for the Gilas, and a start on the Brahmas, but nothing more. I've been busy with the Savannah Stingers project and C Jay Z, and I have a bunch of stuff I want to post... so I may be posting another topic soon, which I know a lot of people don't like, but whatever, I want to share some stuff :P. So expect something new from me soon. Also, I realize most of you don't care about me posting new stuff, and explaining these ( like I'm doing now in this post :P) but I thought I'd write this anyways.

Thanks for all the help on the Pirates, and hopefully you can help me expand on the next project.

Archived