Just goofin' around

undead

I've been watching a lot of grindhouse-style movies lately and I was inspired. With forgotten titles such as Go Kill and Come Back, The Children, Demon Witch Child, High School Cheerleaders, Earthquake 7.9, Three Tough Guys, and Kung Fu punch of Death. how couldn't I be moved? Here's my simple idea, I guy with a fu manchu mustache, tight fro, holding a gun and nunchucks. What more do you need?

Here it is. Comment if you wish.

byitself.png

*Hopefully no one is offended by the use of weapons in this logo.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

It's s fun idea and because of that the weapons dont offend me. Excellent render as always the only criticism I have is the font. To use the terminology "I'm just not diggin' it". It's too modern, I think you wanna go off and find something from that era and then modernise it slightly so it looks like it belongs with the character but still feels 70's-ish. You could leave Chicago as is if you like and just change exploitation but I think at least part of the text needs to more closely relate to the timeframe this type of film was produced to get the most out of this idea.

Great start though, and another fun concept.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

That looks great! My only suggestion is, if you're keeping the font, make the brown stroke outside the font consistent, you have little recesses in the stroke at the bottom where the bottom of the letters are and I think it would look better if it were uniform... hopefully that makes sense. Great job!

Archived