3 color plague

EJ_Barlik

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if most CCSLC'ers had it their way, this would've been part of this thread too.

seahawkgreenwhite.jpg

Which is EXACTLY why I loved the blue-green-blue look they ended up going with.

Don't forget that the pants they wore in that game were actually the darker navy, not the same color blue as the helmets. So that actually would fit in this thread:

GreenJerseys.jpg

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

I think both these work pretty well

orange.png

The reason that works is because it looks RIGHT for the Broncos...but that's another story for another thread.

Hey, I agree. If they only made the navy sidepanels orange and put a traditional stripe on the pants...

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Some of this discussion doesn't fit here...3-color combinations for teams wearing white jerseys shouldn't be mentioned at all, because ALL teams have a white jersey. What some seem to be saying is that a team should either have a white helmet, or the road pants should match the helmet. :therock:

But the 3-color combination involving home uniforms is certainly a worthy topic. Honestly, I never liked teams that did that...I used to wish the Bengals had orange pants, for instance. Of course, there are some teams that looked better in 3-color combo who look far worse now (*cough*Bills*cough*)

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Ha, I was actually about to mention the Bills.

8hh9612cpmhf7n0xx90kil2r6.gif

Usually, though, I find that the 3-color scheme works when it goes with white pants and a darker-colored (than the jersey) helmet, a la Atlanta Falcons (which I love). Generally-speaking, I think the Jags' unis (bad piping aside) have a nice setup too.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived