Florida State

Discrim

Alright, so a few days ago I took a look at a Noles concept and made a few suggestions. Almost immediately, instead of waiting around to see whether said suggestions were acted upon, I decided to get about showing yall how I'd have done it. Begin the warchant.

nolesmain.png

nolesalts.png

sue me, Faro Fargo worked best for numbers here, as far as split fonts I have on me, so I'll take the funny 7 as long as the rest of the numbers work fine.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like what you did here. My only complaint is that that you didn't keep the consistency of the shoulder stripes on the gold jersey that you did with the other jerseys. Any particular reason for this?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I really like the setup here. Great flow and nice use of the arrow motif.

I would've looked into editing the seven to not have the "banker's dash", as I call it. Otherwise, really really nice work.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I really like the setup here. Great flow and nice use of the arrow motif.

I would've looked into editing the seven to not have the "banker's dash", as I call it. Otherwise, really really nice work.

I personally love the "banker's dash". In reality, I'm not sure it would look good on an actual real-life jersey, but I've actually used it on a lot of my concepts (which are all just sketches, so you won't be seeing them here.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived