Raysox's Pro Combat concepts.

raysox

I have 2 done right now, tell me how you feel about them.

If you watch ANY college football, you know Oregon comes out with the craziest jersey combos. But the thing is, they aren't part of this program. Because of this, I made one for them! The Pro Combat jerseys have some really modern design, or a throwback. I took the duck wings on their current jerseys, and put them on the sleeve. I did a bunch of them on top of each other to look like duck wings. The pants just have Oregon written down the sides. Well, here ya go.

ProCombatORE.png

Next is Minnesota. What I did, was use the tail pattern found on a full body gopher logo. I put it on the pants, and helmet. The sleeves are a stripe with halftone gradient, similar to what Nike used on Virginia Tech. I went with yellow, just to be kind of different, that and they're the GOLDEN Gophers. I chose a more modern font, instead of a block. That should cover it, enjoy.

ProCombatMN.png

C&C.

Great work. The Oregon set is very cool. The wings effect is awseome. The only thing I would change is the green panel on the pants, and it's not even too bad. Other than that, perfect.

The Minnesota set is a little out there with the gopher tail design, but I like it. Great choice of colors.

Great job on these, I would love to see a few more if you are up to it.

Archived