Jersey Front Avatar Series

CDixonDesign

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I've used #55 on the SC jersey, to cover more space and have more emphasis on the camo, let me know if that's alright...

The Oregon jersey is up, I tried to use the carbon pattern, and darken the initial green color I used, although it's the official PMS color, I darkened it to look more like the jersey you showed me BigD...

Also uploaded the #11 Black Vols jersey...

The jersey you used for NC State is the old jersey. They changed uniforms last year, and have a solid red jersey (no black neck) and also have a different logo in the center above the number. (which is the logo in my other sig down at the bottom)

russell_wilson.jpg

NCState.pngBoSox.png

If you could do an App State #14 that would be awesome!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'd like to also start sporting an FCS-sig to support my whole playoff thing so if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see...

Youngstown State

Coastal Carolina

Lafayette

Southeastern Louisiana

South Alabama

Florida A&M

No specific numbers here just looking to (hopefully) sport an FCS sig.

If you can't do them all could I get FAMU and Youngstown State?

Sorry to put such a huge request out there but thanks!

6fQjS3M.png

Any Chance you can do a number teal 34 Miami Dolphins one (Ricky Williams), a old school red 34 Florida Panthers (Vanbiesbrouck) and a 31 1998 Marlins Grey (Piazza)?

Either way these are so cool. I'd love to see you move onto the NFL next, with 1 or 2 guys a team.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived