NFL Europa

ChuckDownfield

So, it has been awhile since my last concept, so I decided to start up a new project. I will be taking the NFL Europa teams and making up to date pro combat uniforms for them, and reworking logos if necessary. I know the league is done, but I would like to make the teams they finished off with first. Then I will move on to the older teams. Without further adieu, here is the start of the NFL Europa Redesign.

Here we have the 'new' league logo. It's a mix of the old shield logo and the newer league logo. It's nothing special really, I just took the script logo and slapped it on the shield. I think it turned out well, and is used on the collars.

NFLEUROPASHIELD.png

Now on to what you really want to see, the first team in the series, the Amsterdam Admirals.AmsterdamAdmiralsCoverPage.png

I didn't change any of the logos, and I only really used the primary logo.

Next is the uniforms. Here are the uniforms they wore last, home and away. I tried to really tie the logo into the uniform in a unique way. For the helmet stripe and pants stripe I used the X's from the sash type thing going across the logo diagonally. I also got inspiration from the alternating orange and green stripes in the corners of the shield. I used that pattern on the sleeves, while making it modern looking. For the numbers, I used a standard varsity block font, but added a shade type thing as seen in the X's in the logo. That's about all I can say bout them, enjoy.

AmsterdamAdmiralsPrimaryUniforms.png

I hope you like this, C&C is appreciated.

Seeing as this has been bumped back to the top again I thought I'd comment on something I didn't spot the first time round.

If you're updating everything so it's all modern and shiny and on the new pro-combat templates, should you not update the NFL script used in the shield as well? The old school curly L has been dead for a few years now and I cant believe they wouldn't have filtered that through to the European product with immediate effect had they still had one.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Archived