NASL logos for sportlogo.net

MaximGan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Those Rogues kits would be incredible, were it not for that damned elephant.

And that Toros franchise was just marred by a whole lot of bad ideas.

Oh, and has there been more of a cluster-fudge in this series than the LA Aztecs? Style flips, color flips, collar and stripe changes...and then in their final set, they look like the modern day Galaxy (color-scheme wise, anyway). Bizzare. I'm also somewhat irritated that the "Blue Raider font" (Revue BT), used by the MTSU Blue Raiders after their 1997 rebrand, was used by the Aztecs first...which somewhat excuses the LA Sol for using it now. Still bush league on the Sol's part...in a lot of ways.

However, all of these examples are ridiculously good. Well, well done. I am very impressed.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Wow. Those Rogues kits would be incredible, were it not for that damned elephant.

In my opinion, that "damned elephant" is part-and-parcel of one of the greatest identity packages to grace North American pro soccer - indeed, North American pro sports.

Love the name. Love the kits. LOVE the logo... elephant most definitely included.

Archived