NASL logos for sportlogo.net

MaximGan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're doing a great job with these. Congrats.

One thing - I don't know if you're using my site (SSUR.org) for the colors or not, but I should mention that most of the colors that I have listed there are purely guesses.

I'd be open to any and all suggestions, critiques, etc. for making my NASL colors more accurate.

I did watch a lot of the NASL on TV back in the '70s, but it's still hard to estimate the colors for a lot of those kits.

I'll be making adjustments to my estimated colors with the work you've done here.

These are incredible. I'm quite, quite impressed, and very happy to have these. Excellent resource. Well done.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

One thing - I don't know if you're using my site (SSUR.org) for the colors or not, but I should mention that most of the colors that I have listed there are purely guesses.

I'd be open to any and all suggestions, critiques, etc. for making my NASL colors more accurate.

I did watch a lot of the NASL on TV back in the '70s, but it's still hard to estimate the colors for a lot of those kits.

I'll be making adjustments to my estimated colors with the work you've done here.

ColorWerx thanks!

I certainly use your design (or your colleagues by nick-Donovan))) on SSUR.org.

If you say - "are purely guesses," it means questioning your work))). Contentious colors on the already submitted papers can only be:

-Chicago Sting 1979-84 Home jersey colos, road - second colors

-Cleveland Stokers 1968 Number (green) color

-Apollos yellow number

The remaining colors is 100% SSUR Guide.

Perhaps a slight loss of color due to conversion (PNG to Gif).

It would be only too glad if you can improve something and help. Always a pleasure to work with such people.

Thanks again for your suggestion and help! Always ready to cooperate Partner!

ColorWerx thanks!

I certainly use your design (or your colleagues by nick-Donovan))) on SSUR.org.

If you say - "are purely guesses," it means questioning your work))). Contentious colors on the already submitted papers can only be:

-Chicago Sting 1979-84 Home jersey colos, road - second colors

-Cleveland Stokers 1968 Number (green) color

-Apollos yellow number

The remaining colors is 100% SSUR Guide.

Perhaps a slight loss of color due to conversion (PNG to Gif).

It would be only too glad if you can improve something and help. Always a pleasure to work with such people.

Thanks again for your suggestion and help! Always ready to cooperate Partner!

I generated a report for the NASL with my estimated Pantone/PMS colors listed. I don't have this linked on my site, so here's the link:

NASL Estimated PMS Colors

Any Pantone/PMS colors that are estimates are indicated by an asterisk ("*"). Which means, all of these colors are estimates (!).

I have been making corrections as you've been posting your graphics; I'll continue to adjust as we go along.

Again, if anyone has some other corrections, please let me know.

Note the Tulsa Roughnecks - I'm going from memory here but I am about 99% sure that they wore Red, Black and White at home, and Green and White on the road. I thought it was strange then, as I do now!

ColorWerx Hi!!!

In this paper, I used the link-http: / / ssur.org / research / TeamColors / Soccer_Outdoor / NorthAmericanSoccerLeague / NorthAmericanSoccerLeague.htm

Perhaps it's a bit outdated.

Regarding the correction, let's do it. Write me a personal e-mail.

I noticed as well that Dallas in 1960-70 was used orange. In your Colors Guide did not. Nevertheless, I made them on your color palette)))

Archived