Detroit Tigers Concept

bbills42

i'm sorry, but as donald trump would say...'you're fired!'

never, EVER mess with the tigers home unis...they are a classic in every sense of the word.

i applaud the attempt, but boo the fact that you didn't choose the devil rays or a team without as rich a history as the tigers have with their uniforms......i have no problems with away or bp tigers concepts, just don't touch the homes.

here's a bp and away concept i did a while back.

tigersconcept.jpg

:sleeping:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Not bad, it has potential. I do love the "D" logo with the tiger crawling through it, and if I'm not mistaken I believe they actually did wear those on the home uni, in I wanna say like '94 or '95. I respect the current home as traditional, but my main beef is I think the home and road could use a sleeve patch, maybe a variation of that awesome Comerica Park logo, just without the park name on there.

I beg to differ that the Tigers' uniforms are untouchable. The basic design needs to stays the same, yes.... but there can be some slight modifications. Below is one I made awhile back. I think an alternate home uniform with an orange D would be interesting... plus, the D in general can be tweaked a little bit, as mine is (harboring back to a previous D that the team used in the 1940s -- available via Chris Creamer's wonderful site).

detroittigers.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/baseballconcepts/...roittigers.html

Not bad, it has potential. I do love the "D" logo with the tiger crawling through it, and if I'm not mistaken I believe they actually did wear those on the home uni, in I wanna say like '94 or '95. I respect the current home as traditional, but my main beef is I think the home and road could use a sleeve patch, maybe a variation of that awesome Comerica Park logo, just without the park name on there.

they never wore that on their home unis...the only use of the tiger crawling through the d was on their BP jerseys and their away hats in about 94 - 96.

I beg to differ that the Tigers' uniforms are untouchable. The basic design needs to stays the same, yes.... but there can be some slight modifications. Below is one I made awhile back. I think an alternate home uniform with an orange D would be interesting... plus, the D in general can be tweaked a little bit, as mine is (harboring back to a previous D that the team used in the 1940s -- available via Chris Creamer's wonderful site).

detroittigers.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/baseballconcepts/...roittigers.html

i really like your concepts.....it doesn't stray from the classic feel the tigers have...very nice.

Archived