This Week's Sign Of The Apocolypse

IowaFan26

I had a feeling you'd be the first to respond to this Joel.

I like seeing the Tigers succeed, and I'll really enjoy it if they can beat the Yanks at least a couple games out of the series they play.

Or the Tigers make the playoffs and the Yanks don't.

sig09.jpg

If the Yanks didn't make the playoffs we'd know the world was off its axis.

*Shudders at the thought of the Red Sox winning the division*

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Good for the Tigers, you can win games. Just let the Royals win the division. Make it as a wildcard. That would be cool.

too bad (not really) jeff weaver isn't on the tigers anymore, or else we could see another sweet bench clearing brawl between my boys and yours, EZ.

I thought this week's sign of the Apocolypse was the Rangers' pitching thus far (three games, ERA under 3.5). :shocked::blink::shocked::wacko::shocked:

This takes the cake.

I understand that the Tigers being 3-0 may be a big deal, but Detroit does have some real talent. They will be a very formidable opponent this year. Maybe a few years from going for the division, but they will cause headaches,

the tigers are about to be 4-0, they just had a 5 run 2 out rally in the bottom of the 7th to go up 9-4 on the twinkies.

edit: bam, home run by eric munson in the 8th.....10-4

THey are starting to remind me of the 1989 Orioles. In 1988 the Orioles started 0-21 and finished with 108 loses then challened teh Blue Jays until the end of the season for 1st place.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The true sign of the Apocolypse is that the following teams are playing good ball:

• Tigers
  • Brewers
  • Pirates
  • Devil Rays

and that the Cards and Jays lost the series to the Tiggers and Brew Crew

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived