Jacksonville Hammerheads

jaha32

Jaha32,

Your design has really come along well - it's good that you take advice from others and your concept is really quite nice. I really like the Red-Blk-Gold concept, however the Blue-Red is good also.

Great job!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this concepts is getting very close to done. I actually thought I was done but am having fun tweaking little things now. I couldnt work on it for a few days since I was busy but Im back at it with a new wordmark option. 1st Down actually helped me out by showing me some visuals of other types of fonts so thanks to him for that. I really didnt think anything was wrong with the lst font but I think he was right about it could be better and I hope this is. It's more messy but a nice change of pace from the typical blocky wordmarks. Thanks for all the feedback so far too.

Do you guys think this new font is better compared to the verson I have on the right next to it?

hammerheads-7.gif

Since adding that new wordmark I felt like it really opened up the posibilities for some secondaries. I wanted to do something with JAX since I know the 3 letter shortening of city names seems to be big right now, at least in the NBA. And I know there is no X is Jacksonville but that's how the Jaguars shorten it a lot, or at least used to. Im not sure about anymore. Also I felt that with the new wordmark that maybe some different colors would work. Ive never been so indecisive on colors before and I know some liked the red shark, some liked the original colors of orange and the blues, but I dont know I thought these word and hopefully I can stick with a color combo for once. lol

I will do jerseys down the line but right now Im working on logos for teams. Then later I will work on jerseys and courts for these logos. although I have never designed jerseys before. Anyways heres the secondaries and everything.

hammerheads-8.gif

Archived