Las Vegas 51's

chickenfish13

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe youve considered this logo done. and I do realize it's been a week since anyones said anything so its kind of an old thread, but i just really really wish it said 51s in there and not simply Las Vegas. heres an idea Im just throwing out there, this logo is nice as it is so you can ignore me if you like and Id understand. But what if you slid the words LAS VEGAS to the left and place 51s next to it on the right. this would make the whole logo wider so to combat that add crossing bats (which I know is an overused idea but I still think it always looks nice) going from underneath the words up to the sides of the alien head to fill all the empty space in those areas...again just and idea. what you have here is also nice as is.

I think you had something great going on here. The baseball stitching really took it a few steps back...it is unoriginal and seems so typical. The spots you had were solid.

The thing I'd like to see improved are the eyes. A tad too much white in them I think- they almost look amphibious like a frog. Maybe remove the long highlight and keep just a dot.

I like the color scheme. Wonder how adding a purple or yellow/gold would work? Maybe not.

Inkscape has really been giving me issues lately, and not working to well, so I haven't been using it. I cant seem to open the svg. in illustrator ( how to? ) so I cant really edit this logo. I may eventually give your guys c and c some thoughts, but for now I'll have to leave it as is. Thanks for bringing this back up to help though, means a lot.

Archived