Chelios charged with drunk driving

charger77

So could being 47.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well there have been stories of a few NHL teams showing interest in him being a 6th or 7th defenseman.

From the reports I've read, he really enjoys playing for the Wolves. He's said he would rather get consistent playing time in the AHL, than be a 6th or 7th defenseman in the NHL.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Cheli's starting to look kind of like Jeff Goldblum.

Anyway, screw him for driving drunk. Drunk drivers are asswipes. I'm in no hurry to see him take an NHL roster spot.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anyway, screw him for driving drunk. Drunk drivers are asswipes. I'm in no hurry to see him take an NHL roster spot.

Agree 100%. In Ohio we have a drunk driver hot line. If you see someone driving drunk you can call the state highway patrol and turn them in. I am so against drunk driving that I have called that number on more than a few occasions. It may be a bit "douchy" for me to do that but you'll thank me later when the drunk dumb-:censored: didn't kill you or your family.

BB52Big.jpg

Agree 100%. In Ohio we have a drunk driver hot line. If you see someone driving drunk you can call the state highway patrol and turn them in. I am so against drunk driving that I have called that number on more than a few occasions. It may be a bit "douchy" for me to do that but you'll thank me later when the drunk dumb-:censored: didn't kill you or your family.

Oh, you're douchey... but not for that! :P

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Oh, you're douchey... but not for that! :P

Just to you. :P

BB52Big.jpg

Archived