NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BlueSky

Seldom do I read or see something that literally makes me want to scream "NOOOOOO!!"...but this did. There's another Fav-ruh who is a star QB, Brett's nephew Dylan, who is apparently pretty good (set a HS record of 547 yards passing in a game) and has committed to Mississippi State.

Good God, will it never end?!? :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

If he brings the foreign concept at Mississippi State of Good QB play & plays anything like his uncle did back in college (or pros), I could care less if he flip flops around like his uncle. :P

I like seeing families of players like this. However, this is Brett's nephew. Does Brett have any kids of his own (that are old enough), or is he pulling a Steve Young and staying single well past 30?

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like seeing families of players like this. However, this is Brett's nephew. Does Brett have any kids of his own (that are old enough), or is he pulling a Steve Young and staying single well past 30?

I think all of his kids are girls.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I think all of his kids are girls.

Maybe they can emulate Tony Romo instead.

Archived