Super Bowl XLIV Wallpaper

rmackman

It's pretty basic, but I made a Super Bowl XLIV wallpaper. Figured I'd share it with you guys in case you want to have your computers celebrate the best day of the year, Super Bowl Sunday!

SuperBowlXLIV.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Looks good...though I would flip the helmets.

Why flip the helmets?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Looks good...though I would flip the helmets.

Why flip the helmets?

Perhaps because the Colts are the designated home team.

But on the Super Bowl logo, the red star is on the left, and the blue star is on the right representing AFC and NFC, so I was trying to match those up.

spacer.png

any reason you chose to tint the background with a strawberry color? it kind of loses the SB logo. it also looks psychedelic. maybe try just a greyscale background.

Tried greyscale. It makes it hard to see the Lombardi Trophy. I just wanted a color that was not in either helmet or trophy.

spacer.png

any reason you chose to tint the background with a strawberry color? it kind of loses the SB logo. it also looks psychedelic. maybe try just a greyscale background.

Tried greyscale. It makes it hard to see the Lombardi Trophy. I just wanted a color that was not in either helmet or trophy.

You might wanna try orange. It would match well with the Super Bowl 44 logo and Miami stadium seats.

6uXNWAo.png

Wonder if a wallpaper with the New Orleans Saints as Super Bowl champs would be doable?? I would love have it as desktop wallpaper... can it be done in 1270 by 785?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived