NHL Roller Hockey

Number 8

Back Story:In the not too distant future a combination of poor revenue due to the global recession and global warming make it impossible for the NHL to maintain ice rinks so the National Roller Hockey League is born

Instead of having a light and dark every team now has a jersey with a unique color

Many roller teams have very strange logos and jerseys so we will have to use a lot of imagination.

First up: The LA Kings, The kings were one of the first to pose the idea of roller hockey to the NHL due to the already warm climate in Los Angeles

re3fds4rews.jpg

When I think of kings, I don't think of swords, I think of royalty, regal and lions. Swords, I think of knights, and in no way I think of kings. I would add a crown or a lion somehow. I agree with Mockba in saying very poorly thought out. I think this could be a great design but the swords kill it for me.

When I think of kings, I don't think of swords, I think of royalty, regal and lions. Swords, I think of knights, and in no way I think of kings. I would add a crown or a lion somehow. I agree with Mockba in saying very poorly thought out. I think this could be a great design but the swords kill it for me.

Ok thank you for calmly giving me some tips, i might try putting on a lion

Archived