Ncaa hockey concept jerseys

i like the san diego state ones...one suggestion, tho-make the body of one of em white, otherwise you can't tell between home and away.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It would be sweet to see a Gonzaga jersey idea... the club team's jerseys here are really lame - just plain blue jerseys with "GONZAGA" diagonally NYR-style.  Maybe something that says "Zags" or the Bulldog logo...

Paul

Gonzaga University

GO ZAGS!!!

sanjosesharks.gif

I did hockey concepts for San Diego State, Hawaii, San Jose State, Stanford, and UCLA as well. However I will not post them here because I dont want to take away from 13FE's concepts.

gradients just dont look right on sports uniforms, so Im not big on the SDSU concept. also the Stanford uniforms should emphasise the cardinal and not the black. also leave the green to just the logo (I love that tree!  :D although they had to use the ducks logo template :angry: )

Hawaii's is good, but the polynesian pattern looks too busy the way its placed on the sleeves. it was done well on the waist though. SJ state's I feel are the best concepts you have there.

Archived