Mardi Gras Saints

Discrim

this one's been in the thought stages almost as long as that Colts uni I posted yesterday. And until today, this was gonna be green too, but when I finally got busy on it, it looked a lot better in black IMO. For the most part, everything's on the tin.

saintsmardi.png

For those of you who didn't see my last Packers set, I basically utilized the Lombardi-era stripes in the same manner there that I've done with these bead stripes (and to a less obvious extent, the checkers/colt on the Colts jersey): treating stripes as another logo. BBTV floated the idea in one of the NFL uniform threads a few months back, I decided to try it out and the rest is history.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd like to see a bit more purple, otherwise I like what you did here.

In regards to the beads, players can throw the jerseys to ladies in the stands and see what happens.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• 2 weeks later...

dude, LOVING this! amazing upgrade from the first pass. i think the beads are a really cool and relevant way to incorporate modern design elements into a football jersey, as opposed to horrible ways like the unneccessary piping we've seen in the NFL. only critism way be the alternate saints logo below the collar. i actually really like the logo, but worry it might get busy with the NFL logo at the neckline. other than that, i think this would be an awesome alternate that they should adapt!

sig2024.png

Archived