Winnipeg Fury Logo- Shl

Lee.

Easy there, Suigi... it is a known precident that we post our own fantasy logos here for comments on them. Totally appropriate post.

I like it. Wolfbane font?

My only suggestion would be to thicken the black outlines on both the font and the moon. But well done, very unique idea. I dig it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Where did you get that wolf?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I found a piece of artwork on the net, then just traced it in Illustrator. the original was more of a silvery-blue moon, wisps of fog etc, that I just didn't want. Don't remember exactly where I found it, though, just did a Google image search.

And yes indeed, paynomind, the wolfbane font :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I colored the duck blue because I've never seen a blue duck and I wanted to see a blue duck. Well it's a wonderful blue duck. Billy, you've just passed the first grade. Oh that's QWACKTASTIC!

In case you don't understand what I am getting at... I just was wondering what it would look like on a black background... maybe the moon would stand out more, maybe the thin black lines would dissapear... well, i wanted to see it on a black background, so I drew a blue duck.

fury.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I found a piece of artwork on the net, then just traced it in Illustrator. the original was more of a silvery-blue moon, wisps of fog etc, that I just didn't want. Don't remember exactly where I found it, though, just did a Google image search.

Was that the best wolf you could find?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Was that the best wolf you could find?

It was the wolf I liked best, and that's all that matters.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived